Shoot Blogging is a platform for sharing your business and personal articles, blogs, ideas, knowledge, feedback, and feedback. Our goal is to provide readers with high-quality content. In addition, you can submit Unique Content, In-depth Content, and High-Quality Content. Our website will publish your content with a do-follow link to your website, provided you follow our guidelines.
Note – If you want your content to be published, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need to review your content, which must comply with our guidelines.
You can also send your content to email@example.com
Guidelines For Submitting Guest Posts
- The post should be written in perfect, English without grammatical errors.
- The content should be 100% unique.
- It should be unique, detailed, professionally written, and edited writing.
- It should be at least 800 words in length and free of grammar and spelling errors.
- Include a good title and description to help your content show up on search engines.
- Headings and subheadings help you organize the content.
- For articles, they must be submitted in either a PDF, Word doc or Docx file format.
- Try to make your content informative, helpful, and easy to read. This will help people understand the importance of what you’re communicating.
- Whenever quotes or photographs are used, they need to be attributed correctly in the post.
- Content should be readable by people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Make sure your images are high-quality and non-copyrighted. Whenever you use an image, you must give the resource.
- There is only one link allowed, it can be both a no-follow and a do-follow link.
- Spinned articles are strictly prohibited.
How to Submit your Blog for Approval
To submit a guest post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll review the article you submit and let you know if it’s aligned with our guidelines by email.
When we publish your article, you’re giving us the right to do whatever we want with the content. If you need to make changes or add anything to it after it’s published, you don’t need approval from us.