Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty targets and addresses excess skin that is loose or protruding from the belly. Through the removal of extra skin and fat and the strengthening of your abdominal wall muscles, this procedure flattens your stomach. Among other things, weight loss, aging, genetics, and one or more pregnancies can all contribute to the abdomen’s unsightly appearance. The stomach tuck procedure in Ludhiana will assist you in achieving the ideal thin shape if your stomach is marked by sagging skin and stubborn fat.
Prerequisite planning in advance
In general, it is appropriate for healthy men and women. The majority of the interested female patients are in their late 30s or early 40s. In order to improve the appearance of their abdomen, which has been adversely affected by genetic reasons or major weight reduction, some patients decide to have a stomach tuck performed in their 20s or 30s. If you are of reproductive age and would prefer not to have any more children, you are a perfect candidate for this operation. Following the procedure, more pregnancies could sabotage your results. Individuals with obesity issues who still have loose skin around their bellies may find that a stomach tuck in Ludhiana is beneficial.
The first step is to select the best surgeon and schedule an appointment. When your plastic surgeon asks about past and present medical conditions during your initial visit, be prepared to share them.
- Health background: Talk about all the medications you use, including over-the-counter, prescription, and dietary supplements, as well as any current or previous surgeries. Your best surgeon for fat transfer to breast Punjab may advise you to stop taking certain medications. If you are allergic to any medications, you should let the doctor know. Your doctor will ask you about the cause of your weight increase and decrease if you follow this weight loss plan.
- Analyze your well-being: To determine the best course of action, the doctor will examine your abdomen and perform abdominal ultrasonography.
- Discuss your goals. Tell your doctor why you are having the surgery done and what you hope to look like after. Make sure you are informed about the benefits and risks, such as the potential for scarring. Prior to surgery, you must adhere to the instructions below.
- Give up smoking: Smoking slows down the healing process and raises the risk of tissue injury and decreased skin blood flow. You must give up smoking since it impedes healing and raises the risk of issues. If you smoke, your doctor could suggest that you give up at least two weeks before the procedure and continue to abstain from smoking for the duration of the healing period.
- Steer clear of certain medications: Certain inflammatory medications, such as aspirin, and herbal supplements should be avoided as they may intensify bleeding.
- Maintain a consistent weight: It is best to wait at least a year to go through this procedure before maintaining a steady weight. A tight diet should not be followed prior to the incision. Eat meals that are comprehensive and balanced. If you eat healthy, you might recover faster.
There are two methods. The physician will advise you based on your needs.
- Complete Abdominalplasty: Numerous tummy tuck techniques exist, depending on your goals and the extent of the alteration you hope to accomplish. After making the necessary incisions in your abdomen, the surgeon will shape the muscle, tissue, and skin. Your belly button will be moved during the procedure, and you may require drainage tubes beneath your skin for a few days. After then, the fascia—the connective tissue covering the muscles of the abdomen—is permanently tautened.
- Partial Abdominoplasty: Partial Abdominoplasty is commonly performed on patients who have fat accumulation below the navel. They can be little or partial. Your belly button remains stationary during this procedure, which could take as little as two hours.
You will have discomfort and swelling in the days following surgery. Your best surgeon for tummy tuck Ludhiana will counsel you on how to handle the discomfort and may prescribe medicines.